|Добро пожаловать !|
Войти в Клуб Mountain.RU
Mountain photos - amateur and professional photos of mountains.
Author: Aleksey Tcelishev, Sain-Petersburg
Guidbook of Treugolnoe
1) Till Vyborg in any way. If you want to visit Vyborg, then
2 а ) Turn to Kamenogorsk/Svetogorsk/Lesogorskoe. For that in Vyborg you must drive along the main street to the station and at ~500 meters distance from the station, near the church on the abrupt slope with large inion “the Christ Risen” (luminescent letters about 2 m high) turn on the crossroad of three roads with traffic light to the right (to the bridge over the railway). Then by the bridge drive across the railway and the bay, along the main street to a frontier post.
If you don't want to drive into Vyborg , then you drive past an interchange (to Helsinki , not to Vyborg ), then turn on the next interchange where you see turns to Vyborg and to Kamenogorsk/Svetogorsk/Lesogorskoe. In 1.5 km you will see a frontier post.
3) From the frontier post drive along the road to Kamenogorsk/Svetogorsk/Lesogorskoe (main) 9.4 until the roadway marker “Kamenogorsk is straight, Svetogorsk/Lesogorskoe are to the left.” Of course, you need to turn to the left. The interchange is very big, triangular, with qualitative road signs.
4.1) In 37.6 km you will see a railway crossing. In 3.7 km more you will see concrete bus stops by the both sides of the road. This is a turn to the villages Losevo and Topolki. Turn to the right, at the distance from the right bus stop. The road which you turned, to before joining with the main one, branches out, and the bus stop turned out on the “island”. In 100 m you will see a board with “Losevo” sign. Drive along this road 2.3 km till the village with 6-8 five-storeyed buildings in it.
5) In the village there is the fork in the road: to the right it is a good, asphalted road, and straight upwards past the five-storeyed buildings (they are on the left) goes the road which is needed. Along it you drive to the outskirts of the village, to the earth road (2,4 km from the stops). Before the beginning of the earth road on the right in about 50 m from the road there is a “OKiAN” club (a one-storeyed building with a porch). The earth road firstly goes downhill. The locals know this path for cars as a road to Topolki village.
6) Everywhere go along the main street. In 3.1 km you'll see a crossroad, your road joins with the left equivalent road, on the right there is a field with wood and lake back from it. In the middle of the crossroad there is an “island” where big birches and a pine-tree grow. Some people don't notice the pine-tree, so don't mind about it. Recently a pavilion from logs was constructed there. Drive directly.
6.1) In 3,3 km the road branches. On the right there is a field, the lake in the distance, a house and the wood. The road goes straight to the house, you must drive to the left by the main road.
7) On the left from the road there is a pavilion from logs (12 km from the beginning of the earth road). A minor road goes to the left . You drive straight . The pavilion is well seen even in the night, if it isn't seen in 12-13 km – turn around.
8) In 600-700 m there is an abrupt turn to the left (the road is even inclined) and a hardly noticeable road goes straight. You must go straight, along the minor road. The main one goes to Topolki. In 1-2 km the road does through the fields, then the wood begins, and the road becomes very poor. In 1-2 km the road reaches the open space, on the left low granite boulges are seen, a lake and the desired rocks.
9) Before a small descent on the left you will see glades where you can leave your car. Then go down along the road. In its lowest part the road crosses a fast noisy stream. Go up the hill, turn to the left on the path and go along stream and lake nearly a kilometer. You'll see several places for tents, a fireplace. The rocks are upwards and to the right, about 150 m.
You may need the scanned maps from mapkarelian.narod.ru .
According the information from www.spbclimber.narod.ru
Nowadays (10.10.2005) there are 45 routs , including projects.
Section A: 10 routs
The main massif:
Extension of the section “A” on the right from the boulge:
Section B: 9 routs
Section C-D: 4 routs
Section E: 5 routs
Section F: 1 route
Project 6c/7a(?), 5 quickdraws. No belays.
Section G: 8 routs
Section H: 7 routs
Section I: 1 route
Treugolnoe ( Triangular): Secret Discovery: "On May 27, 2006, Tcelishev Aleksey and Dmitry Panov discovered a new massif 1 km from Trangular Lake ... In addition to all 2 more routs on Treugolnoe..."
Report about the continuation of making the routs near “Treugolnoe” lake.
The previous report about making the routs near “Treugolnoe” lake was on June 18. In this report there is information about the routs which were made after June 18. They are 2 routs in the section ” River Crag ” and 11 in the section ” Animals W inter quarters”. Further work near “Treugolnoe” lake will be done after my return from Crimea .
Thank you !
People thanks to whom it became possible to manage new routs: Odintcov A.N. (Northern constructional association), Torbin G.I. (OOO “Story-Neva”), North-Western constructional Company, Kozurev V.N. (OOO “Story-Tecknology”), Bushmanov U.D. (OOO “Titrus-Plus”), Kolchanov Eugene, Sidorenko Sergey.
Animals Winter quarters
Treugolnoe : Secret Discovery
On Saturday, May 27, Aleksey Tcelishev and Dmitry Panov found a new massif in 1 km from Treugolnoe lake. It hadn't been discovered yet because it is situated over the river and a river crossing is rather far away.
The massif consists of separate walls about 15 m wide and 10-18 m high, mainly overhanging and vertical sections and VERY rich relief (on photos only 2 overhanging sections, I didn't take pictures of verticals, photos aren't sharp because it was twilight and many trees).
According to the most conservative estimates minimum new 50 routs can be made there, with may be more then 10 routs of 8 grade. We were to bring down a tree which partly sank in the water to reach the opposite shore. I guess it is the most promising massif in Karelia from all that I know.
In addition to all the rest, 2 more routs added on Treugolnoe, now their total number is 47.
P.S.: almost forgot: our accumulators died, it will be enough only for 3 holes. If in the nearest future we won't find the solution, it can take a lot of time.
|© 1999-2007 Mountain.RU
Mail to: email@example.com